Sunday, October 25, 2009

times up.

to finish up my day yesterday, i taped (digitally recorded) myself sketching, sped it up, and put it to music.
sounds a lot easier than it was, but i learned something along the way. it actually took me 7+ hours, holy shit. i had to learn the editing process, and start over from scratch 4 f#@*ing times as my program kept crashing! but it was fun and totally worth it and it kept me in the house away from amateur hour saturday night at the bars.
hope ya like.
cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Keep being creative and I will continue to follow...I added you to my blog roll lady;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! sweet disposition by the temper trap, i found them from the "500 days of summer" soundtrack. check out the soundtrack, its also amazing. i think there are two temper trap songs.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete