Monday, October 25, 2010

i often wonder what it would be like if life were simpler.   (more than likely, what i imagine, is no less complicated than what i think mine is... stuck in my head)  perhaps less people might get hurt?  what if i knew what i wanted, could settle down, have a 9-5, reproduce, make my parents happy, grandparents happy...  
there must be a reason i am not... not that i haven't had the opportunity...  at 28, i can't yet imagine the scenario stated earlier.        
instead i sit here.   puppy running into me as he chases his tail.   listening to a french woman sing no words  i recognize, my third glass of wine after i cooked myself dinner.   my night awaits more wine and foreign thriller/horror films in netflix now.        i am content.   i love not knowing what can happen next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment